Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to Watercolors: Fun and Flowers

First, a bit of fun.  Our challenge for Paint My Photo in July was to choose a photo and put a caption with it.  The caption for this guy was "Hmmphf!"  He looked to me like he'd just plain had enough of whatever it was he was looking at and the word seemed to fit!

 Next is a little dragon made of zentangle designs in ink and watercolor added to enhance him.  Elaine Osborne is to blame for this one!  She said the zentangles were addictive and boy, was she right!

Now for the flowers!  A bouquet of azaleas which I particularly like and plan to frame, and last a loose watercolor design of various spring flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. Judy - You have been busy with these gorgeous pieces. I really like them all but especially the ostrich but then I do love animal paintings. Great idea using salt for the texture on his neck.

    ReplyDelete